Monday 30 May 2011

Making an effort

I'm not going to lie, I have had a complete lack of inspiration lately. Or perhaps more accurately, too much inspiration and not enough focus. It's hard to refine ideas when you have them coming at you left right and centre, and to be able to create a collection that looks like... well... a collection, you need to find the best and stick to it.
So after much research and countless hours inside my own head, I think I have whittled my brain ramblings down to  one clear vision. I can't really tell you what it is, that would spoil the fun, but I will give you this picture to get you thinking. Also I will promise to make more of an effort in the blogging world, so you all can come along on my journey into the big wide world of fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment