Friday 18 November 2011

A dress a week til Christmas - week 8

First things first, I am trying to blog from my iPod because I have no laptop anymore. Sorry if this turns out a little confusing, hope you can follow along.
This weeks fabric is a stretch cotton in a fabulous grey/white/black tiger print. Super fun!
Here's the descriptions for the designs:

1. Halter with gathered front.
A pretty plain design, don't think you really need too much going on with this fabric!

2. Cap sleeve, button front
Cute style similar to a navy and white dress I have myself. Mock buttons on the front, probably in black.

3. Button front, contrast trim.
A returning style, I really think this one would look fab in the cat print, with black trim at the top and black buttons.

First person to email me (jennamclachlan@hotmail.com) with which design they like can have it made up to their measurements for only $45! Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment